Saturday, April 18, 2015

April 18, 2015

Hey Hey! That sure was a fast week! This has definitely been the fastest transfer of my ENTIRE mission!!! haha Wow It has gone by in seconds.

Hey I have not too much time to write so I will try to answer all your questions and stuff but yeah we are just super busy here in the offices because of transfer week starting tomorrow and another Elder is leaving early Monday morning.

Mom I am so happy!!! My International Drivers license came!!! Yep it came on Tuesday this past week and I have been driving just a little this past week! It has been way awesome! Now you don't have to worry about it coming anymore. :)

That's awesome that you are mailing me a birthday package! Thank you so much!!! :) Cant wait!

It sounds like everyone had a great week! It has been pretty busy here all week! We did something called "Super Tramite days" twice this week! I will have to tell you about it next week when I have more time to write! 

So we are expecting to get transfer any minute now so once that happens we will be back to all the busyness around here! It will be exciting and I will let you guys know where Elder Willard is going! :)

Sorry for such a short email! It most likely won't be this short next week!  I love you guys so much and I am so grateful for all you guys do! and hey , no matter how busy I get I am always thinking about you guys too! :) I hope everyone has a good week and is safe!

Love, Elder Lawrence

PS...Elder Willard is going to the Mendoza Zone!!! He is a district leader too! He is a boss! We were all sooo excited for him!!! Love you guys! 

 Cool little part of downtown


 Our church building looks glorious in the mornings!

 My comp looks scared to be driving the car in Mendoza Centro

 We weren't too ready for the photo but this was our last Sunday with Elder Willard!

We made tacos the other day...SOO GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment