Saturday, July 11, 2015

New Comp!!!!!

Hey Hey family!!! Sorry I didn't write earlier!! We had a jammed pack day!! We played lots of soccer and did an asado! :)

Well sad news, as of Monday I won't be comps with Elder Mortensen anymore! haha but I have good news, I know who my new comp and the new Secretary is! His name is Elder Benedict. He is from Layton, Utah. He was trained by an old Secretary named Elder Evans, he is like my great grand-pa in my Secretary family... I am way excited though! I have heard tons of good about him! Secretary-ness runs in him already haha! I haven't told him yet but tonight I will!

This week was pretty chill! We had a lesson with Ariel last night! it was pretty good! We almost set a fecha! I will still be in Godoy Cruz Centro so I will be able to work with him more this transfer.

This email is going to be really short which I am sorry about.  But hey, I loved all the photos from Park City! Mom and Dad, you guys look great! I like Bryson's shirt about choosing the right! Oh yeah I also get to meet Elder Trelease's family tomorrow! I am way excited to meet them! I will for sure take a picture with them! :)

Well family, it has been THE BEST being Secretary. I have loved every second of it. I don't think I will ever be as stressed as I was being it, but I wouldn't give that time away for the world. Two quotes I really liked and thought of a bunch as my time being Secretary are "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you are right" and the other is "The only way out is through". The next time I write, my signature will no longer say, Elder Lawrence, Secretary, mission Argentina Mendoza, because we will make it say my comps name on Monday because he will be officially the new Secretary!  But hey, I can always be your guys lil' Secretary haha! I Love you guys! I hope you have a great week! Thank you for the love and support siempre!!! :) 

Love, 
Elder Lawrence
Secretario
MisiĆ³n Argentina Mendoza

PS... I forgot to tell you about Meet the Mormon´s! We all loved it!!!! it was sooooo good! It is way sad with the missionary mom! haha we were all about to cry just watching it. We are going to watch it again sometime I think, but this time in English! I love you so much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment