Saturday, July 4, 2015

1 YEAR!!!!

Hey Hey family!! 
How are you all doing??? That's way sick that it was Bryson's birthday last week!! He is a beast! He is like way old now, Grandpa Bryson. Sounds like you guys had a bunch of fun!! Oh I also saw that Bryson got a new fishing pole.... I am way jealous!!!! haha I want to get a new one when I get home. :) Me and my friends on the mission always email about how we are going to do a big fishing trip once we are home. :)

Tell Bryson I want to see some pics from Lake Powell! Remember when we all went while he was on his mission? It's just kinda like pay back ;)

That's awesome that you got to meet Elder Trelease's parents! I cant wait to meet them soon! They seem way nice!

It was a way good week here in Argentina. :) First off, I got my first package!!!! haha sooo awesome! Everyone is wayyyy jealous!!! I am sooo happy about it too! :) It had Gel and Jerky and Sunflower seeds and....... MEET THE MORMONS!!!!!! Everyone was soooo happy when they saw that!!! We are all way excited to watch it!!! We are going to watch it tonight! :) Thank you sooooooo much for the package. :) But I am serious, after I get this one from the Trelease's, don't send any more! It was way hard to get it out of holding even though I was there to get it. So yeah don't worry about it, but thank you so so so MUCH!!! :)

Well, Happy 4th of July!!!! Today we have a pretty fun day planned!!! A lot of eating and playing soccer!:) Tonight Argentina plays Chile in this giant tournament in Chile and it is like a big deal here! Everyone is kinda freaking out because they want Argentina to win way bad. All missionaries have to be in by 4:30pm today because its not going to be to safe in the streets (lots of drinking and stuff will be happen if we win or lose) haha so yeah we are going to watch Meet the Mormons and 4:30 today.

It's kinda weird having over a year in the mission, like I just have to do everything once more... it kinda scares me cause there is sooo much I still need/want to do!!! I know that this next year will be MY year. Don't have to worry about learning a language, I am just going to work my butt off!!!! The Offices have made me hungry for more missionary work!!! haha but for serious. :)

Well get ready for a bunch of pictures!!! I hope you like them. :) I want to end with sharing a testimony that I have gained over the past year. I have such a strong testimony that God loves us and knows us personally. I don't just say that, I have felt his love and his help in my mission. I know that God has soooo much in store for them that love him. I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God.  He saw God and Jesus Christ. No doubt about it.  I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God... I know that families are forever, how could they not be??  Life would be the worst if I didn't know if I could be with you guys forever or not. But I do know that we will all be together forever and our life long friends will be right there with us. :) and most surely, I know that this is the true Church of Jesus Christ.

Thank you so much for everything fam, and the support, prayers, letters, (package;), over this past year. You guys made this last year so nice for me! and I know this next year will be even better! :) I hope you guys have a good/safe time at Park City! I only have to miss all holidays one more time ;) haha I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH! 

Love, 
Secretario
Misión Argentina Mendoza

About to burn our shirts on our year mark! Can't believe how fast that year went!




  

 Let the shirt burning begin!!!


  Don't worry, we were not the first missionaries to toast the roof and ground! haha we could tell tons of missionaries in the past did the same thing as us in the same place. :)


 Best fam eva!!!! :)

 I was reading through my Patriarchal Blessing just the other day and it said "You were blessed to have the great privilege of coming here to the United States to live..." and I don't think I realized how true that was until I left it. We really do live in the most amazing country. Don't ever forget that!





No comments:

Post a Comment