Monday, March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

Hey Hey Hey family!!!

How are you guys doing?? It looks like you guys had tons of fun in California!!! That new Harry Potter world stuff looks really awesome too! That's cool you guys got to take Taylee for her first time! and that is super funny that Kamrie locked her keys in her car in St. George! haha remember when I did that at Kodys house and I had Maren Butler stop by and then bring the spare key to me?? haha good times. :)

So yeah I am pretty happy because I got my SD card fixed! I took it to a cyber and the worker there fixed it for me! I didn't realize that I had taken so many photos on this SD card either! there was like 700 photos saved!

Hey so I have a funny really gross story I forgot to tell you guys about last week (if you don't want to read something gross then don't read this hahah)... So we had Zone Conference as of 2 Wednesday's ago and everything was going good there! Well there was an Elder there that wasn't feeling too good *cough cough Elder Toone. Yeah well everyone could tell that he was not feeling too good but he just stayed at the conference... well we are all eating lunch and he is talking to the mission nurse right across from me at the table and I am sitting by my companion and Elder Christensen and out of no where...... Super explosive throw up all the way across the table all over my food and suit coat all over Elder Christensen too and then he turns and gets it all over Elder Johnson and goes to run out the room but doesn't make it and just keeps throwing up in front of 50+ missionaries... so yeah Hermana Goates told us we could get our suits dry cleaned using the mission money! haha it was funny because we took a photo of all the missionaries afterwards and you can just see 3 of us in the crowd without our suit coats on! haha I thought it was pretty funny, lost my appetite pretty fast after that as well. but hey no hard feelings. :)

Hey sorry we don't have too much time left to write! This week was pretty normal though! I wish I had more time to write but we are going to church to make some stir fry! I have been eating way healthy recently! I think its because I have been also eating a lot of junk food and my body is telling me I need to eat healthy!

But yeah everything is going great here! This usually would be the last week of the transfer but we have 7 weeks in this transfer so yeah! Oh I don't know if this is true but me and Elder Mortensen were emailing today and he said someone told him we have exactly 100 days left... pretty crazy stuff if its true!!!

Well I love you guys TONS! I will try and take some good photos this week! Have a good week just like the last one!

 Love, Elder Lawrence

 PS. yeah I pulled out money for when we went to Aconcagua! but I didn't end up using basically any of it so yeah $200 bucks should be good until the end of my mission with that! Thanks Mommy dear! :)

Good news! I got the Virus removed from my SD card!!! whooo all my photos are back! Here are just a couple more photos from the baptism that I liked!


Aconcagua!

The last time I saw the Masedas before they went home! They are the coolest and I am going to miss them for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment