Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11, 2016

Hey Hey Family spamily!
It was a solid week here in Tunuyan, and when I say solid I mean freezing rainy week here in Tunuyan! haha

It was a good week over all though! It sounds like you guys had a good week too! A weekend full of weddings! You should have taken the life size cut out of me to BreAnn's wedding and then to Amberlee's wedding afterwards haha :) I loved all the photos though! and that's way cool that your high school friend from Sweden came and you got to see her for a little! That's way cool! :) 

Nothing too out of the normal this week! It's been really cold though for fall! I only have my sweater and my rain jacket, I left my big coat in the offices because I didn't think I would need it again. I was wrong. Terribly wrong. haha we are going back to the offices in a couple weeks for tramites for my son so I am going to try and find it then. :)

We had a way spiritual experience this past week! I think it was Tuesday night. So we were with the familia Cuello and their daughter Luna (I think she is 4 or 5) recently got chicken pox and so after the lesson the mom asked us if we could give Luna a blessing so that she would recover fast and everything. Well this was the first time my comp had to help in giving a blessing in Spanish, so he did the anointing and I did the blessing. Well Elder Quist did way good with saying the first part and then after wards I gave the blessing and I feel like it went really well! I really just had to depend on the spirit to tell me what to say. :) Well after the blessing it was just really calm and the spirit was strong. Afterwards I looked down and Luna was crying. But it wasn't like sad crying. It was totally the spirit! It was way spiritual! It made me want to cry. She ended up recovering in less than half the time that the doctors said it would take and they all came to church yesterday! Javier has 10 assistance's! ....It kinda gave me an idea for what I want to talk about when I get home. The language of the spirit... that's the title... that's about all I got so far! haha :) 

Well Sorry I don't have too much time to write today! We have to go catch a bus to La Consulta! We are going to make an asado! It will be the first one my hijo has ever had!!!  Well I love you you guys sooo much!!! Everything is going great here! Me and Elder Quist are like best buds! I want to go visit his fam when I get back!  Maybe I can take a package for him too for his fam! We will see! Well I hope you guys have a great week! I cant believe it's already time to skype again almost!!! whooo!!! :) I love you guys!

Love, Elder Lawrence

PS... Tell Ashlyn to rejoin the cheer team! That is way sad she quit! 

 My comp loves to take photos of me at the worst times... I hope you guys like it hahahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment