Monday, December 15, 2014

Bye bye San Rafael!!!!!

Hello family!!! Sounds like you guys are doing great! I am doing wayyyy good! :)

Yep you heard right! I am getting transferred this Wednesday!!! whoo! :) I am wayy excited! The new area that I am going to is called..... Chimbas, San Juan! its about a 7 hour bus ride away from here! (San Rafy) So our mission covers 3 Providences (like states) and San Rafael is in Mendoza and now I am going to San Juan! its basically like I was serving in Utah but now I am going to be in Idaho! haha I am way excited and I have heard a ton of good stuff about my comp! his name is Elder Apodaca! He is Tongan! one of our Zone Leaders was telling me all about him last night on the phone and how he loves him so much! haha so I am way excited to be his comp! :)

So yeah I don't really know too much about skyping either know that I am going to a new area... I think you need to give me my skype account information and password because I don't know it! haha if you have to make me a new one that's alright... but maybe just try my old email... I sure hope everything works out with it! :)
Wow you guys are sooo lucky to have Sami and Colten in your ward! haha I love them (and Camry) soo much! haha that's crazy she is going to have another baby soon! you will for sure have to tell her I say hi!!!

That's cool Bryson came home for the weekend! he sent me some good pics this week! I like his hair! and I like how he is wearing all of my clothes in every picture! way cool! hahaha :) but hey I will keep him in my prayers for sure with all those finals!

That's great to hear Hurricane won! I am glad Kamrie is still liking cheer alot too!
I am glad I am not the only one missing Christmas at the cabin this year! haha hopefully by the time I get home the new cabin will be getting close to done so we can have Christmas there! :)

So to answer some of your questions... it definitely doesn't feel like Christmas! haha it is way too hot to be! oh and also Elder Connolly isn't going to BYU til after he finishes his generals in Arizona... but hey, lets just say you should be expecting a little package from Arizona pretty soon... :)

We had a way good week in San Rafy! We contacted a family this week that was a open the mouth from some other missionaries... Well we taught them 3 lessons this past week! MondayWednesday, and Friday! not one lesson fell through with them! they are super awesome and super animated! I love it! they couldn't make it to church this past week, but that's ok! it will be awesome to see if anything happens with them someday in the future!

Also some other awesome news, you know that family that I told you about that I opened the mouth with in Cerrito a couple weeks ago, yeah well they have a baptismal date for some time in January!! isn't that crazy??? I am wayyy excited for them! :) I hope I get some pictures from the baptism from Elder Holmstead! I will have to ask him.

So yes we have a Christmas party! It is split into 2 Christmas parties (half of the mission at one time and the other half at another time)... my Christmas party was originally supposed to be on the 23rd but now its on the 19th! haha I will take tons of pics at that!

So Elder Connolly leaves the 29th but the last time I see him is this Wednesday! its crazy haha I have been with him for 3 whole transfers! I am way grateful I got to serve with him and learn so much from him! he is an awesome guy!

Well I love you guys sooo much and I am so grateful for such an amazing family!!! Next time I email you I will be in a completely different place! its crazy because the only place I really know is San Rafy! haha but I am way excited to be in Chimbas. :) Elder Cahoon is in San Juan, but in a different Zone... but everyone tells me that I will still see him every P-day at the same cyber! haha I am way excited! I love you guys so much! I hope you all have a great week! :)

Love, Elder Lawrence

PS. we have a filtered water jug thing and water bottles with filters so that's what we drink. Sorry I didn't have time to send pictures this week...I will send a bunch next week:)

PSS. nope still no package! but hey I also signed for a second package this past week! so maybe that is the Christmas package?!? that would be awesome! love you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment