Sunday, May 17, 2015

May 17, 2015

Hey family!! how are you all doing?? I am doing way good! Way super busy week and this one following will be the same!  It was soo great skyping with all of you guys! You guys all seem the same! I like that. :)

Wow its already summer for you!!! That's awesome! You are pretty lucky! I cant believe school is already basically out for everyone?!?! haha I just barely left and that was last summer! wow, that school year went really fast!

I saw that Ethan won his baseball tournament!!! That is so awesome! some of the kids on E's team look so huge!!! haha

Sounds like you guys are all doing great!!

Mom there is so much that happened this week that it would take me way too long to explain it all haha!

Elder Cahoon is doing good! We are going to go visit him in about an hour! He will be released from the hospital tomorrow!

I am sorry that my email is super lame today, but I am going to send a million photos to explain everything from this week!

I hope you guys have a great week! I hope the photos make up for such a lame email! haha

I love you guys soooo much and I hope you all have a great week!!! You are all in my prayers always! :)

Love, Elder Lawrence

Picture with Elder Zeballos

Skyping with my cute little fam bam!

 Cool snowy mountains!


 Yesterday we went on a little road trip! We were in this van 6+ hours haha!

 Me and my comp in front of a cool view!

 The whole gang!


 Us standing in front of a cool old bridge.

 Why go to Disneyland when you can just actually go to the Matterhorn here!

 Riding up on the ski lift.

 This is front of Aconcagua. It is the second tallest mountain in the world! It has snow on it year round.

 Drinking from the river! (Just kidding haha)

 On the ski lift again

Puente de Inca! Wayyy famous place in Mendoza! We basically went to the two most famous places in Mendoza in the same day! They are both right next to chile.





Aconcagua!

 Flag on top of the ski lift

Gotta have a dramatic photo haha

2 comments:

  1. Oh Keeley! Did your heart skip a beat out of fear when you saw Blake "drinking" out of the river? No more parasites!!! Glad he was only kidding. Kids always know how to worry their mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Keeley! Did your heart skip a beat out of fear when you saw Blake "drinking" out of the river? No more parasites!!! Glad he was only kidding. Kids always know how to worry their mothers.

    ReplyDelete