Saturday, May 30, 2015

11 Months (this week haha)

Hey Hey family! I cant believe its already P-day again! Sounds like you guys have a lot going on!

But first of all.... MOM HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow the big 30! what a time to be alive! the prime of your life! Haha:) We will just have to celebrate later! But seriously mom, I hope you had a amazing birthday! You are the best mom ever, so you deserve the best, especially on your birthday. :)

Sounds like Ethan had a bunch of fun going up North with Taylee to see Bryson! Sounds like they had a way fun little trip! I have never hear of that movie "Tomorrowland"...and now that I think of it, I literally don't know a single movie that is in theaters right now! haha that's crazy, because back when I worked at the theater, I knew every single movie that was in theaters! 

Well... joke is on you guys for moving my room upstairs, because my bedroom is actually the family room downstairs!! haha ;) no its fine I understand, its funny, something kinda like this happened with Elder Willard, they just moved his room around while he was gone!

Wow that sounds like an awesome birthday to me! I love kneaders!! I can't remember that sandwich I use to always get, I think it was like chicken and artichoke or something... so good! and that's a fun way to end it with going and seeing a movie!

Wow I hope you guys have a fun time in California! Don't feel guilty that I can't go, as long as you guys are safe I am cool with it! :) and the cruise next summer will be amazing! Especially now knowing Spanish and all!

So this week was great! I got soooo much done! Everyone is officially ready to leave, and to arrive, this next Tuesday! Transfers are this next week (this past transfer went soooo fast) so we will find out tonight everything about transfers!! We are getting 3 new office Elders, a new Pencionista, a new Historiador, and a new Assistant to the President! We are all way excited to see who they will be! I will let you know!

The Funez family is doing really good! We had another lesson with them this past week! we were supposed to have two, but one he had to cancel on us. I also bought them donuts with my last 30 pesos of this month! haha they loved the donuts. I can see them progressing which is awesome! He asks some weird questions sometimes like "do you believe in the Virgin Mary?"  which I responded saying "well yeah! she is the mother of Jesus so yeah of course!" and he is like "no no no like she is a saint??" (Everyone believes in saints here... Catholics) and no we don't. but sometimes he has some pretty awesome inspired questions too! :) its good that he asks bunch of questions.

Yeah its starting to get way cold here, especially in the night time and in the morning!  I wear my sweater and my jacket every day (I also wear the beanie sometimes, just cause it looks cool) haha,..but the offices are always nice and toasty. No snow storms yet! I hope we get one while I am in the offices!

Last night we were supposed to have our second lesson this week with the family Funez, but it got cancelled, so me and Elder Mortensen did this pretty intense workout. Here it is:

1 lap around this park by our house (probably short of a mile)
30 jumpingjacks
10 push ups
 7 burpes
10 push ups
10 crunches
10 push ups
20 crunches
60 second wall sits
10 push ups
30 jumping jacks
10 push ups
Repeat 3 times!
1 more lap around the park

It was pretty intense!!! haha I am definitely feeling it now.

Well, Mom Happy Birthday, make it the best eva! :) I hope you guys have a fun/safe time in Cali! I hope you guys have just as much fun as I did last year around this time. :) I love you guys sooo much and I know how truly blessed I am with such an awesome family! Have a good week. :)

Love, 

Elder Lawrence
Secretario
Misión Argentina Mendoza

PS. I have heard that a couple of my friends were kinda falling away back home, and I came across this talk and it was perfect! Cant wait to work with them when I am home. :) Waiting for the Prodigal
 Here are my two stomping grounds. The airport and the bus terminal! I am at the terminal almost every day of the week and at the airport probably once a week.


This is me right about to write you back! Oh yeah I also got my hair cut like 2 days ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment