Saturday, June 27, 2015

June 27, 2015

Hey Hey! How are you all doing?? I had a really good week this week! I am way excited for Kody being back in the field! I am also getting excited to be back in the field;) I get my hijo in 2 weeks! I wonder who its going to be?!?

Sounds like you guys had a pretty chill week! Things were pretty chill here too! But its probably just calm right before the storm (Transfer week!) haha but its alright. :) 

Kamrie sounds pretty busy for it being summer time!  Just know that if Kamrie wakes up at 12:00 pm that I have already been up for 5 and 1/2 hours more than she has! haha

I saw that picture you sent of the Lester boys... they look soooo old now!!! I swear they weren't old looking a year ago!! Andrew Lester probably has a year and a half in his mission right now! That's way sick!!

That's awesome you guys are going to Park City next week! Will this be your Park City trip or will there be another? Tell her to take it easy with Kole!  Haha he is totally preparing for a mission.  You know me, I didn't want distractions.

I am doing really good! I can't believe I will be hitting a year this next week... I can't believe how different I am and everything is in just a year! I know its for the better. I am happier than I have ever been! I am growing more than I ever will! I cant wait for what this next year has in store for me. :)

Its getting wayyyyy cold here!!! We played soccer this morning and we all had jackets on! I sleep in my sleeping bag every night. its way nice. we also have way nice heaters in our pench which is always a plus. :) I also broke out those nice thermal garments haha :)

Ariel is doing good! He came to church again with 3 of his children! I freaking love all of them. They are in a really tough situation financially which is splitting the family into basically two families. The wife kicked Ariel out last Saturday, but he still came to church with us. I pray for them like they are my family, because I know in the long run they really our. We all our brothers and sisters.

We almost had a mission activity in our church last night! Ariel and his kids were going to come and everything, But then we found out that Argentina was going to be playing against Colombia in the Courter finals of this tournament called Copa America. It's huge here and everyone watches it, so we had to cancel the activity til this following week! I hope it will go well! :)

Well I made those peanut butter bars again haha! They were a big hit and it was Hermana Warners birthday so I made them! We also all pitched in a little money and bought her a way sweet Argentina Jersey!!

I was looking around or Lds.org the other day and I read something I really liked, it helped answer a question:

"The object of prayer is not to change the will of God, but to secure for ourselves and for others blessings that God is already willing to grant, but that we must ask for in order to obtain."

God knows us and loves us enough to know our "wants" from our "needs". and I know that God is always going to bless us, all we have to do is ask! The power of prayer is amazing!

Well thank you sooo much for all that you do for me! I think of you guys always and you are all always in my prayers! Thank you for the pictures and the letters. :) they are my favorite! I hope you guys have a great week! be safe and do work. :)

Love,
Elder Lawrence
Secretario
MisiĆ³n Argentina Mendoza

 Shopping with the pencionistas!

 I walk by this house every once and a while in my area...I should probably stop walking by it haha!

Maybe I should stop wearing these socks, and yes I am wearing the thermal garments haha! If you could possibly fit another pair or two of cool socks in the package, it would be much appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment