Monday, November 16, 2015

November 16, 2015

Hey Hey mi familia!

Everything is going great here!! I can't believe how fast the time went because now Bryson and Taylee are getting married this Saturday!!! I feel like it was just yesterday that Bryson proposed and everything!!! I really wish I could be there, but I know I am exactly where I need to be. :) You will just have to make sure and have someone film it all for me!!! I have been keeping the wedding and everything in my prayers so I hope it all goes smoothly!!!

So yeah we got our transfer calls!!! and fear not, me and Elder Landt are staying together! I am way excited that we are staying together for another transfer! We make a good team and I am working harder than ever! We have some way solid investigators and are always looking for new ones! I am feeling a baptism this transfer. :)

This week it was pretty hard to get a ton of work done in our area! We had to go to the offices Wednesday night so that we could do my tramites Thursday morning early, but then we had to stay till Friday so that me and Elder Landt could both finish up our tramites! Now we are just waiting on our DNI's to come. I had to go and take a new photo for my new DNI and my face looks more full (not fat) than the photo I had to take a year ago! hahah ;) While we were in Mendoza on Thursday night we got to go work in my old area! We tried to go visit Ariel but he wasn't there :( but we were able to talk to his kids and they remembered me! It's already been 3 months since I left the offices!

So tomorrow morning everyone is going to Mendoza because someone from the Quorum of the 70 is coming to talk to our mission! We have to wake up at 4:30 am and be out of our pench by 5:00 am!!! haha I will be tired for sure, but it will be way cool because we are going to be able to see all the other missionaries in the mission! 

So something cool I found out with Transfers is that Elder Apodaca is going to be training!!! He is way excited. Him and Elder Perez are both in their last 2 transfers! Pretty crazy stuff! Also there is a new Secretary and Financiero now!!! Yeah mine and Elder Mortensen's replacements in the offices are already training someone to replace them!!! super crazy! The new Secretary is named Elder Ruesch, I don't really know him too much but he should be good! and the new Financiero is Elder Oveson! He is a boss! I remember doing his tramites and he is just a way good Elder and I can totally see him in the offices!

Well just know, you are all in my prayers a ton this week!!! I will keep praying for good weather and that everyone will travel safely so don't worry! I know everything will go great! I know it will be such a special day that you will all always remember! I sent Bryson a quick little email so you should tell him to look at it. :) I love you guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH! Good luck this week! The next time I email you all Bryson will be a married man!!! That is super crazy to me. I hope you all have a great week and I can't wait to see tons of photos from the wedding and the reception! You guys are the best family ever. :)

Love, Elder Lawrence
 Cool old catholic church from my area in Godoy Cruz Centro!

 The dynamic duo... Elder Landt/ Elder Lawrence

 I am becoming a way big fan of the action photos

Just a good little Hurricane High School reunion in the offices! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment