Monday, February 22, 2016

February 22, 2016

Hey Hey family!!!

Exactly 4 months to go!!! Its really crazy how the time is flying by!!! Whoever said the second year goes faster than the first year was totally right because yeah it's totally cruising. But I am enjoying every minute of it!!! :)

Everything is going really good with me and Elder Peterson!!! We are working hard and efficiently. I feel like that's a good word to describe the difference between Elder Bustos and Elder Peterson is that we plan better. Before we planned lessons really far away from each other and it was hard because it just felt like we were running all over the place. But now we have it worked down way good and we go to certain groups on certain days of the week! It's working way nice! We got a ton of work done this past week! and yep everything is a go for the baptism this Saturday! We are getting everything ready right now! Keep us and Lautaro in your prayers that everything works out! Someone told me that the devil is working the hardest on the investigators the week before their baptism, so yeah prayers!!!! haha :)

Sounds like you guys are doing great!!! It always makes me happy when you guys have a good week!! and wow Siever is totally home! It looks like he has a goatee in that photo you sent!!!  Also that scripture he shared is the one on my plaque, so that's pretty cool!!! I really do like that scripture a lot!  

So not too much new this week! We have these investigators that are doing awesome and they invited us to make an asado with them this Wednesday! I am super excited for that. My one true love in Argentine food is asado! haha don't worry I will make asado when I get home! Elder Peterson is also pretty skilled at cooking! so He has taught me a couple things!

Well this email is a little short! but next weeks will be better after our baptism!!! whoo whooo!! :) I am super excited for that! I hope you guys have a great week! I love you all soooo much! Tell Kamz to get her grades up from me. tell E dog he is a stud from me as well. :) I don't have head phones in this cyber so  will watch the videos you sent of Kamrie and E next week! haha be safe, CTR, you know the drill. :)

Love, Elder Lawrence

 Hermana AzaƱero bought a selfie stick and we have been having way too much fun with it.

 like I said too much fun. :) haha

 we can't stop using the selfie stick to take group photos

 This little girl is named Chimo. she is a cabbage patch kid. haha Happy Birthday Chimoooo!! :) I would adopt her if allowed. haha

This hammock is the best thing that has ever happened to this pench.

No comments:

Post a Comment