Monday, May 23, 2016

May 23, 2016

Hey Hey Family! 

Wow we are now into the less than one month mark! That's super crazy!!! Kinda scary, but super crazy! haha Almost time for the big hug! That's way exciting. :)

I am doing good! My health is doing good mom so yeah don't worry too much. :) Sometimes I get super nervous about coming home and I don't know why. Not really a sickness.  No they don't give us a shot for parasites when we go home but they give us pills. At least that's how it was when I was in the offices.

That's pretty crazy that school is all coming to an end!!! I am glad Kamrie and E ended with good grades! Senior year is the best so yeah Kamrie is in for a treat. Oh also E-dogs hair looks way long. It's awesome!!!

I am jealous you guys went to the temple! I am sooo excited to go with you guys when I get back! It feels like its been soooo long since I went! It will be like going through for the first time all over again!

Mom HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS SATURDAYYYYY!!!! The big 27! haha It sounds like you guys are going to have a way fun weekend!!! You guys better drive safe and stuff!!! and take lots of photos! haha I sound like you guys :)

That's way awesome we got a new Bishopric! I am kinda sad that it won't be Bishop Pearson when I get home! But that's way awesome, Willie Billings will do way good! and mom, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy you got Sammi Iverson to sing for my homecoming talk! She has the singing talent of angels! So yeah thanks for asking her. :)

This week was pretty solid! Super cold as usual, but we actually did see the sun once this week and it was sooooo nice! I felt like it was the first time in a month that I had seen the sun. Our investigators are doing good too! Javier came to church again. I think this week I am going to kinda get mad at him but with the spirit and invite him to change his life and everything! We also had a ward mission activity planned for this last Saturday but we had to cancel it until this Wednesday because of rain. Me and my companion have to come dressed in our baptismal clothes. I am excited its going to be way awesome. :) There will be photos.

Oh also my camera is barely hanging in there! So sorry if I don't send tons of photos these next few weeks. The lens on the front of my camera is breaking and that's why you will see my finger sometimes in the photos!

Well yeah everything is going great here! I am way happy in this area and everything! Everything is great with me and Elder Quist as well. :) I hope you guys have a great week and I hope you have a great Birthday mom. :) I will get you a birthday present, but it will just be a month late. ;) I love you guys sooo much!!! :)

Love, Elder Lawrence

PS... Yeah I have seen my flight plans and yeah we do have a huge layover in Salt Lake... That would be way awesome if Grandpa Ligtermoet could take us out to lunch! I imagine it would be fine, we would just have to go back through security after in the airport, but I don't see why not! :)

 Last time seeing Elder Peterson in the mission! :( It was kinda sad but it was good to see him one last time! The hair-cutter guy accidentally made me look like Eminem. haha jk its just really short!

 This is what my camera does because its mega broken, but yeah this was me and Jear bear (Elder Cahoon) at the second capacitation meeting for the niños.

  I talked Elder Quist into buy Starbucks the other week. I'm the worst father. haha jk it was hot chocolate and its literally the only Starbucks I have ever seen in Arg.

  You cant really tell but this banana was tiny.


  That's a lot of agendas yo

umm... yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment