Monday, May 2, 2016

22 Months!!!

Hey Hey fam!!!

It was a pretty good week here in Tunuyan! We actually had a ton of success this week! and I can't believe it's already Mayo!!! haha that's way crazy actually... Man the time really is going fast now which is kinda crazy!

Hey I am going to tell you right now that I am not going to have a lot of time to write today so I am sorry!! But hey we are skyping this Sunday so not too big of a deal. :) We are going up to Manzano to play in the snow and stuff so that should be super fun!!!

Man that is wayyyyy sad about Charlie Sefita :( I cant believe that he passed away.... that makes me way sad... I didn't know he even had heart problems. His family is in my prayers for sure!!!

It sounds like you guys had a pretty full week too! Glad to hear that you guys get to hang out a lot with Bryson and Taylee! I can't wait to hang with them when I get home!!! 

To answer your questions yes we do divisions but we call them entercambios which would translate to exchanges but yeah we have them this Tuesday with the zone leaders!!!

Ummm I don't know what time you guys want to do skype at? What time would be best for you guys... It will be sometime after church here and church is until 12:00. But yeah let me know what time you guys are thinking! :)

We had interviews this past week with President Goates and it went wayyy well!!! Man he gave me some way good advice for finishing out my mission!!! President is the best. :)

Well I am really sorry like I said this email is super short!!! But hey, I love you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! I hope you guys have a great week! I am trying to stay healthy!  You guys are the best.

Love, Elder Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment