Monday, May 9, 2016

May 9, 2016

Hey! Just going to write you guys real quick! Everything is going good!

Yeah I honestly just need to not stress as much about my health than I am doing right now! haha I honestly feel pretty healthy. I just freak out over little stuff...but I will be fine just keep praying :) Thanks for all the prayers by the way!

That's awesome that Taylee graduated! that's way cool! I really hope I do good on the math placement test for sure.

Well, it really was THE BEST skyping with you guys!  You guys are as funny as ever.  I honestly kinda like the idea of starting at Best Buy but I don't know what you guys are thinking. Biolife would be awesome to work at but I will have to do some classes first to get a job there!

Wow Kristine Cram and Logan?? That's intense! When is the wedding? and who is Rachel Nielson engaged to?

Well I love you guys a ton and it was the bomb skyping one last time with you. :) I hope you guys have a great week as usual!!! Take care fam :) Don't eat tacos from that one place for the next 6 weeks so everyone will want them when I get home haha :) 

Love, Elder Lawrence

 Just me and my hijo right after interviews with President. Matching tie unity!

 Tunuyan for life! :)

 On the way back from Manzano!

 Last photo with Elder Moita before he goes home!

 Selfie game weak haha

Last time seeing Willard until he comes to my homecoming talk! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment